WELCOME to Wednesday, October 12, 2016.
Thought Provoking Statements……
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” –Mark Twain
“Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.” –Salvador Dali
“If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.” –Mary Pickford
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
The big chess tournament was taking place at the Plaza in New York. After the first day’s competition, many of the winners were sitting around in the foyer of the hotel talking about their matches and bragging about their wonderful play. After a few drinks they started getting louder and louder until finally, the desk clerk couldn’t take any more and kicked them out.
The next morning the Manager called the clerk into his office and told him there had been many complaints about his being so rude to the hotel guests….instead of kicking them out, he should have just asked them to be less noisy. The clerk responded, “I’m sorry, but if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “What you’re telling me, essentially, is that Napoleon was a short, dead dude?”
ANSWER: Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure! The history teacher, Mr. Ryan (Bernie Casey) said this when discussing Napoleon in history class.
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel. You lousy cork-suckers. You have violated my fargin’ rights. This suminobatchin’ country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens – like me – could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin’ iceholes, like yourselves. Thank you.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
ANSWER: This town ain’t big enough for the both of us. The words “The both of us” do not entirely fit into the words “This town.” “This Town” isn’t large enough for “The both of us.”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….