WELCOME to Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
1. I went to the dentist without lunch, and he gave me a plate.
2. I’ve been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.
3. No one knew she had a dental implant until it came out in a conversation.
4. I got a gold filling and put my money where my mouth is.
5. Contemplating my imminent root canal procedure was deeply unnerving.
6. Be kind to your dentist because he has fillings too.
7. My cavity wasn’t fixed by my regular dentist, but by a guy who was filling in.
8. A dentist and manicurist fought tooth and nail.
9. Dentists have their own flossify on how to keep teeth clean.
10. My dentist would simply not stop working on my teeth. He was abscessive compulsive.
11. I got my job at the dentist’s office by word of mouth.
12. The dentist put braces on his patient as a stop-gap measure.
13. Dental care in Panama is called a route canal.
14. For the orthodontist visit, the boy had to brace himself.
15. They called him the king of the dentists because he specialized in crowns.
16. The dentist’s alibi was full of holes, so the police performed a cavity search.
17. A dentist gets on everybody’s nerves.
18. A lawyer asked his dentist to give him a retainer.
19. Dentists practice by going through many drills.
20. I tried talking to my dentist during a cleaning, but my words got flossed in translation.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.” –Redd Foxx
“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your ources.” –Albert Einstein
“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” –Oscar Wilde
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
One night, a drunk comes stumbling into a bar and says to the bartender: “Drinks for all on me including you, bartender.” So the bartender follows the mans orders and says: “That will be $36.50 please.” The drunk says he has no money so the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.
The next night the same drunk comes in again and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again the bartender follows instructions and again the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.
On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for all except the bartender. “What, no drink for me?” replies the bartender. “Oh, no. You get violent when you drink.”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “You can’t marry my wife!”
Answer: O Brother, Where Art Thou? Said by Everett, to the man that his wife is engaged to.
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “We ain’t robbing stagecoaches up in here.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
This word has 10 letters namely 1234567890
1234 – carries heredity
456 – is a period of time
567 – is a pest
and 890 – is a charged particle
What is the word?
1234 carries heredity – gene
456 – is a period of time – era
567- is a pest – rat
890 is a charged particle – ion
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
Inside each set of the following words, there is a pair of smaller words. By putting & between them, lo & behold, you’ll make a familiar phrase. For example, “Thighbone/Swallowtail” conceals “High & Low.”
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO MS. ANDREA L. BANKS FOR SUPER SOLVING!
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/