WELCOME to Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
Thought Provoking Statements…..
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“There is no kind of dishonesty into which otherwise good people more easily and frequently fall than that of defrauding the government. –Benjamin Franklin
“Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished.” –Leslie Nielsen
“One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests.” –John Stuart Mill
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
My sister and I were out on the town one night when we ran into a man I knew. “You’re sisters?” he asked incredulously. “You look nothing alike.
Pointing to her nose and my chin, my sister said, “Different plastic surgeons.”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? ‘With friends like you, who needs friends?’
Answer: Rushmore! Wes Anderson’s second movie.
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? ‘After fifteen minutes I wanted to marry her, and after half an hour I completely gave up the idea of stealing her purse.’
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
I’m powerful enough to clean most anything,
Yet gentle enough to eat.
I’m used to make an explosion of sorts,
Yet can be found at millions of stores worldwide.
I can kill grass,
And even tenderize your meat.
I can clean up even the smelliest stench,
and soften your fabrics.
What am I?
ANSWER: Baking Soda.
It is used for a variety of cleaning.
It is a common ingredient in many baked foods.
It can react with vinegar to form an “explosion”. (Typically used in a “Baking Soda Volcano”).
It can be purchased at many stores around the world.
Baking soda can be used to kill crab grass.
It can speed up the tenderizing process of meat in stew.
It is used to remove odor in fabrics.
It is also used as a fabric softener.
The typo in the title is on purpose. “NaHCO3” is the chemical name for Baking Soda. Looks similar to “nacho”, doesn’t it?
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
Unscramble the words below, then take the letters from each word as instructed:
EQUEU Take letters 1,4 and 5
YMRRA Take letters 1,2 and 3
IELAN Take letters 1,3 and 5
CBA Take letter 2
Unscramble the letters you collected… what do you get?
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO MS. ANDREA L. BANKS! GREAT SOLVING BANKS!
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/