WELCOME to Wednesday, November 11, 2015.
You’re stuck between the Baby Boomers & Generations X’ers if…
1. You remember when Jordache jeans with a flat handle comb in the back pocket was cool.
2. In your class picture you were wearing an Izod shirt with the collar up.
3. You know by heart the words to any Weird Al Yankovic song (Just eat it, eat it, don’t make me repeat it…)
4. Your hair at some point in time in the 80’s became something which can only be described by the phrase, “I was experimenting.”
5. Three words: ATARI, IntelliVision and Coleco, sound familiar.
6. The phrase “Where’s the beef?” still doubles you over with laughter.
7. A predominant color in your childhood photos is plaid.
8. While in high school, you and your friends discussed elaborate plans to get together again at the end of the century and play Prince’s “1999” until you passed out partying.
9. You remember with pain the sad day when the Green Machine hit the streets and made our old Big Wheel quite obsolete.
10. You took family trips BEFORE the invention of the minivan.
11. You rode in the back of the station wagon and you faced the cars behind you.
12. You ever dressed to emulate a person you saw in either a Duran Duran, Madonna or Cyndi Lauper video.
13. Schoolhouse Rock played a HUGE part in how you actually learned the English language (Conjunction junction, what’s your function….).
14. You honestly remember when film critics raved that no movie could ever possibly get better special effects than those in the movie TRON.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men.” –Joseph Conrad
“My friend is one… who take me for what I am.”
–Henry David Thoreau
“Sooner or later we all quote our mothers.”
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
This guy goes on vacation to a tropical island. As soon as he gets off the plane, he hears drums. He thinks “Wow, this is cool.” He goes to the beach, he hears the drums, he eats lunch, he hears drums, he goes to a luau, he hears drums. He tries to go to sleep, yet he hears drums.
This goes on for several nights, and gets to the point where the guy can’t sleep at night because of the drums. Finally, he goes down to the front desk.
When he gets there, he asks the manager, “Hey! What’s with these drums. Don’t they ever stop? I can’t get any sleep.”
The manager says, “No! Drums must never stop. It’s very bad if drums stop.”
“When drums stop…bass solo begins.”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “You feel a lot of love for him, don’t you?” “We have a good arrangement.”
Answer: Blade! Karen sees Blade gazing fondly at Whistler and comments on his feelings. Blade quickly tries to destroy the idea that he has any emotions. He says “He makes the weapons, I use them.”
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? ‘Put me back in! Put me back in!’
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
From wood it’s made,
From string it’s made,
It floats upon the wind.
It’s made by one,
It’s made by many,
From hands and mouths it spins.
A score without a game.
A staff not for the lame.
With seven letters tamed.
With five letters named
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
What is special about these four words?
what, hole, ales, test
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/