FAMOUS LAST WORDS…….
* I’ll get a world record for this..
* It’s fireproof.
* He’s probably just hibernating.
* What does this button do?
* It’s probably just a rash.
* Are you sure the power is off?
* Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
* The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
* Pull the pin and count to what?
* Which wire was I supposed to cut?
* I wonder where the mother bear is.
* I’ve seen this done on TV.
* These are the good kind of mushrooms.
* I’ll hold it and you light the fuse.
* Let it down slowly.
* Rat poison only kills rats.
* It’s strong enough for both of us.
* This doesn’t taste right.
* I can make this light before it changes.
* Nice doggie.
* I can do that with my eyes closed.
* I’ve done this before.
* Well, we’ve made it this far.
* That’s odd.
* You wouldn’t hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
* Don’t be so superstitious.
* Now watch this.
* Form up back to back men, we can hold off these Indians forever!
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people and whatever
you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”
–Sir Winston Churchill
“Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
“Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.”
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Pat: Hey, Chris! How’s your new pet fish doing? You told me he was really something special.
Chris: To tell you the truth, I’m really disappointed in him. The guy who sold him to me said I could teach him to sing like a bird.
Pat: You bought a fish because you thought you could teach him to sing like a bird? I can’t believe it!
Chris: Well, yeah. After all, he’s a parrot fish.
Pat: I hate to tell you this, Chris, but while you might be able to teach a parrot bird to sing, you’re never going to get anywhere with a parrot fish.
Chris: That’s what you think! He can sing all right. The thing is, he keeps singing off-key. It’s driving me crazy. Do you know how hard it is to tuna fish?
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “I am a desert creature.”
Answer: Children of Dune! Technically a mini-series, but whatever. This line was said by Chani after Ghola-Duncan warned her about a coming storm and was later repeated by Leto.
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “You can’t blame me. They’ve been making statues for some two thousand years, and I’ve only been collecting for five.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
Your task here is to change one letter in each of the following words, in order to find six (6) words with a common theme.
ANSWER: FIG –> FOG
MUST –> MIST
HIND –> WIND
SLOW –> SNOW
SMUG –> SMOG
MAIL –> HAIL
‘Weather conditions’ is the common theme.
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
The following word pairs are anagrams which can be combined to form the name of an animal or insect.Try to figure it out.
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE WEEK AWARD FOR TODAY GOES TO MS. ANDREA L. BANKS! GREAT JOB BANKS!
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/