WELCOME to Monday, October 27, 2014.
- Pteronophobia – Panic when tickled by feathers.
- Pediophobia – Fear of dolls.
- Russophobia – Dread of Russians.
- Zemmiphobia – Fear of the great mole rat.
- Consecotaleophobia – Fear of chopsticks.
- Dendrophobia – Trepidation when amongst trees.
- Dextrophobia – Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
- Eleutherophobia – Strange phobia of freedom.
- Epistemophobia – Fear of knowledge.
- Ereuthrophobia – Dread of blushing.
- Euphobia – Fear of hearing good news.
- Genuphobia – Funny phobia of knees.
- Graphophobia – Fear of writing or handwriting.
- Geumaphobia or Geumophobia – Fear of taste.
- Helminthophobia – Phobia of being infested with worms.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia – Fear of long words.
- Hobophobia – Alarm of being next to vagrants or beggars.
- Koinoniphobia – Funny fear of rooms.
- Leprophobia or Lepraphobia – Panic of catching leprosy.
- Levophobia – Fear of things to the left side of the body.
- Linonophobia – Strange phobia of string.
- Logophobia – Fear of words.
- Lutraphobia – Phobia of otters.
- Melophobia – Fear of music
- Nosocomephobia – Dread of hospitals.
- Panophobia or Pantophobia – Fear of everything.
Extra one for luck: Phobophobia – The fear of developing a phobia, which, we suppose, sums it all up.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Monday people and and
whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“The marriage rate has hit an all-time low, with 1 in 5 adults over 25 having never been married. In fact, an ad firm has come up with slogans to get people on board. One slogan is: ‘Marriage, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back – half of it, anyway.’ Another marriage ad slogan is: ‘Marriage – because happy people are annoying.'” -Jimmy Fallon
“A group called ‘Clowns of America’ is speaking out against the way they’re depicted on TV. The president of ‘Clowns of America’ says they should be treated with dignity and respect. Sounds to me like they don’t want to be treated like clowns.” -Craig Ferguson
“The annual Wastebook report was released today. This is an annual report that lists wasteful government spending. Our government spent $387,000 giving rabbits a daily massage. That doesn’t sound wasteful to me. That sounds adorable.” -Jimmy Kimmel
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Four-year-old Johnny was eating a hot dog when he dropped it on the floor. He quickly picked it up and was about to take another bite when his mom said, “No, Johnny, you can’t eat that now it has germs.”
Johnny pondered the thought a moment and replied, “Jesus, germs, and Santa Claus – that’s all I ever hear and I haven’t seen one of them yet!”
Friday Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown!”
Answer: Meet The Parents! Ben Stiller plays Greg Focker, a male nurse who spends the weekend with his girlfriend’s parents in order to propose. Things don’t exactly go as planned with her father Jack, played by Robert De Niro. This line is said by Jack as they are trying on tuxes for Pam’s sisters wedding.
Monday Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer? What movie is this quote from??? “Well, guess what? We’re changing the rules a little bit, okay? We’re going to open the presents now, not later, now. Why? Because we’re adults and we can open the presents . . . whenever we want!”
Friday’s Quizzler is……….
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Pleasant -> Frozen water
2. More recent -> Pitcher for water
3. Noble gas -> Indefinitely long period of time
4. Almost -> Ahead of time; at the beginning of a period of time
5. Not at any time -> At any time
6. None of two choices -> One of two choices
7. Limited width or scope -> Projectile shot from a bow
8. One, for example -> Brown, earthy colour
Answer: 1. Nice -> Ice 2. Newer -> Ewer 3. Neon -> Eon 4. Nearly -> Early 5. Never -> Ever
6. Neither -> Either 7. Narrow -> Arrow 8. Number -> Umber
Monday’s Quizzler is……….
Given the word STANDARD, take away two letters and add three digits to make a logical sequence.
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO MS. ANDREA L. BANKS! SUPER SOLVING JOB BANKS!
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in TUESDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ LINKS2 CHECK OUT: www.slampi.org., www.hopeBUILD.org.