WELCOME to Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
- I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
- Tell me what you need, and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.
- Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
- You can go anywhere you want if you look serious, wear a white coat and carry a clipboard.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
- I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
- My reality check bounced.
- On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
- I don’t suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
- Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren’t there the first time, chances are you won’t be needing them again.
- Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Tuesday people and and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“A woman in the U.K. held a wedding ceremony to marry herself. I don’t know how to tell you this, but I think that lady you just married might be crazy.” -Seth Meyers
“A new study has revealed that the reading level of presidential speeches has dropped significantly over the last 200 years. Or as Americans put it, ‘Why dat?'” -Jimmy Fallon
“The speed limit here in New York City used to be 30 miles an hour. Now it is 25 miles an hour. I’ve gotten out of a cab moving 25 miles an hour.” -David Letterman
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
A German farmer with relatives in the US promised them some fresh pork sausages made by hand from his very own stock of pigs. But as the weeks went by they gave him a call to complain that the package had not yet arrived.
He told them, “Don’t worry. The wurst is yet to come.”
Monday Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “Is it this, if this is all you see well then you don’t see me.”
Answer: The Man without a Face! As Mel Gibson is being “interrogated” by the committee he has decided that he has had enough of their questions and points out the fact that his is being unfairly judged because of his appearance.
Tuesday Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer? What movie is this
quote from??? The prisoner says, “But I’ve only been here a moment.” To which the guard replies, “Well for that moment, your behavior was very good.” In what movie do we hear this conversation?
Monday’s Quizzler is……….
Your task here is to change one letter in each of the following words, in order to find three (3) words with a common theme.
Answer: STEER –> STEEL CRASS –> BRASS PESTER –> PEWTER Each new word is an alloy.
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
Which is the odd couple? Find how these pairs were formed, then decide which does not belong with the other four.
1. HIS and MIST
2. LUSH and PULP
3. LOFT and SOUND
4. WIDE and NINE
5. HIKE and SEED
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in WEDNESDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ LINKS2 CHECK OUT: www.slampi.org., www.hopeBUILD.org.