WELCOME to Friday, September 19, 2014.
Look on the Brighter Side of Life…..
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like, night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
8. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
9. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
10. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
11. Remember half the people you know are below average.
12. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
13. Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.
14. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
15. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.The second mouse gets the cheese
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
17. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
18. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
19. I intend to live forever – so far so good.
20. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Friday people and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.’ Victor Borge
Education is the transmission of civilization. Will Durant
Love, like a chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken with blind faith or it loses its flavor. Helen Rowland
Minimal art went nowhere. Sol LeWitt
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. John Muir
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. Timothy Leary
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
The Minister noticed the bride was in distress so asked what was wrong. She replied that she was awfully nervous and afraid she would not remember what to do. The Minister told her that she only needed to remember 3 things.
First the aisle, cos that is what you’ll be walking down.
Secondly, the alter because that is where you will arrive.
Finally, remember hymn because that is a type of song we will sing during the service.
While the bride was walking in step with the wedding march, family and friends of the groom were horrified to hear her repeating these 3 words…
… Aisle, alter hymn (I’ll alter him)
Thursday Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? ‘It just so happens, I am a lawyer.’ ‘Kill the lawyer!’
Answer: ‘Hook’ Robin Williams as a grown Peter Pan not getting the response he wanted from the Lost Boys.
Friday Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer? What movie is this
quote from??? ‘It just so happens, I am a lawyer.’ ‘Kill the lawyer!’
Thursday’s Quizzler is……….
What is this word?
Friday’s Quizzler is……….
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Adoration -> Elevate
2. Indulge in -> Permit
3. Den -> Atmosphere
4. Precipitation -> Current time
5. Morally pure -> Swift action
6. Prize -> Person under protection
7. Head covering -> City related
8. Most plump -> Provide evidence for
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ LINKS2 CHECK OUT: www.slampi.org., www.hopeBUILD.org.