WELCOME to Tuesday, July 8, 2014.
5 Things you should already know………….
1) There is a very fine line between ‘hobby’ and ‘mental illness’ .
2) People who want to share their religious views with you never want you to share yours with them.
3) You should not confuse your career with your life.
4) Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
5) Thou shalt not weigh more than thy fridge.
Clever Wise Words……
1. Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
2. The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
3. We’ll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
4. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U.C.L.A.
5. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
A bus load of tourists arrives at Runnymede. They gather around the guide who says, ‘This is the spot
where the barons forced King John to sign the Magna Carta.’
A fellow at the front of the crowd asks, ‘When did that happen?’
‘1215’, answers the guide.
The man looks at his watch and says, ‘Gee whiz – Just missed it by a half hour.’
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in WEDNESDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ LINKS2 CHECK OUT: http://www.slampi.org., http://www.hopeBUILD.org., http://www.wcscatering.com.