WELCOME to Wednesday December 4, 2013.
Some of the Moments in Life….
* To fall in love.
* To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.
* To go for a vacation to some pretty place.
* To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.
* To leave the! shower and find that the towel is warm.
* To clear your last exam.
* To receive a call from someone, you don’t see a lot, but you want to.
* To find money in a pant that you haven’t used since last year .
* To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.:)))
* Calls at midnight that last for hours.:))
* To laugh without a reason.
* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.
* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
* To be part of a team.
* To watch the sunset from the hill top.
* To make new friends.
* To feel butterflies! in the stomach every time that you see that person.
* To pass time with your best friends.
* To see people that you like, feeling happy.
* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.
* To take an evening walk along the beach.
* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
* To laugh ……laugh……..and laugh …… remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.
These are the best moments of life….
Let us learn to cherish them. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed” That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.”
– Steven Wright
“It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress.”
– Mark Twain
“To be great is to be misunderstood.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
On a rural road a state trooper pulled this farmer over and said: “Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?” The farmer replied: “Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? ‘Two things I know to be true: there’s no difference between good flan and bad flan…and there is no war. Guess who I am.’
Answer: Wag the Dog! CIA Director Young (William H. Macy) makes it clear to Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro) and Winifred Ames (Anne Heche) that he is well aware of the fictional ‘war’ that they have constructed for the American news media in order to draw attention away from a rather lurid scandal in the White House.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer? What movie is this quote from??? ‘Don’t you people from the future ever pee?’
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
For each of the pairs of words below, insert a word in the blank space between them to form two separate words such that the inserted word finishes the first word and begins the second. For example, given “MAN ____ ON”, you would insert the word “GO” to form “MANGO” and “GOON”. The hint gives the number of letters in each of the words that must be inserted.
WIN ____ HERE
DISC ____ AGE
TEN ____ OR
ANT ____ LOCK
SIN ____ SHIP
ANSWER: NOW (winnow, nowhere)
US (discus, usage)
DON (tendon, donor)
HEM (anthem, hemlock)
KING (sinking, kingship)
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
What saying is shown below?
Materials used for Highway 666 to Hades;
Paving Slab 1 Informa-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 2 Connec-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 3 Contempla-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 4 Imagina-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 5 Constipa-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 6 Synchopa-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 7 Evolu-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 8 Asser-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 9 Irrita-tiGOODon
Paving Slab 10 Aboli-tiGOODon
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ LINKS2 CHECK OUT: http://www.slampi.org. http://www.hopeBUILD.org. http://www.wcscatering.com. http://www.Eucman.freedom10.com,