1. If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty liter?
2. If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
3. How did a fool and his money get together?
4. How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
5. If it’s tourist season, why can’t we shoot them?
6. What’s another word for thesaurus?
7. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
8. What do they use to ship styrofoam?
9. Why is abbreviation such a long word?
10. Why is there an expiration date on my sour cream container?
11. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
12. Is it true that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
13. When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
14. Does fuzzy logic tickle?
15. Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
16. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
17. “Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.”
18. If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
19. Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
20. What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
21. Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?
22. Is it possible to be totally partial?
23. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
24. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
25. Why do steam irons have a permanent press setting?
26. Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
27. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
28. Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
29. If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
30. If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
31. If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or without clothes?
32. When it rains, why don’t sheep shrink?
33. Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
34. If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
35. Why is the word abbreviation so long?
36. When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
37. If you’re cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?