1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Do not ask us. We refuse to answer.
2. Do not cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then, you are stuck with her.
3. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!
4. If you ask a question, and want an answer to, expect an answer you do not want to hear.
5. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.
6. Do not ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
7. Shopping is not a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
8. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
9. You have enough clothes.
10. You have way too many shoes.
11. Crying is blackmail.
12. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work.
Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
13. No, we do not know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
14. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
15. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
16. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That is what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
17. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
18. If you won’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
19. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
20. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done-not both.
21. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
22. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.
23. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
24. If it is OUR house, I do not understand why MY stuff gets thrown in the closet/attic/basement.
25. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
26. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Tuesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!